Mapping Philadelphia : Spring Garden Street

This Project was a good learning experience for me
in that I found out that it can be just as much of a
problem sticking to one idea as it would be if I
had no idea at all. I wanted to capture the feeling of
motion on a bike in the bike lane. I had the idea to
capture the painted bike person on every block. I had my tripod
and set my shutter speed low. I got to 4th street and my
tripod's head fell off it's body.
Instead of going to plan B, I decided to get my bike
and use it as a makeshift tripod. This worked poorly and the pics
were blurred. I changed the shutter to a faster speed and proceeded
with the plan. The result was 2o something pics
of the same painted bike person with different backrounds.
I did not get the height that I wanted for the shots and after
looking a about 4 pics, I was really disappointed and bored
with the lack of variety.
I did not post this embarrassing work because I felt
it would be better to hand in a late project with a little quality than
an on time project with no quality at all.
Here is my second attempt at motion on Spring Garden: